Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thoughts For Today

Dear Heavenly Father,
Because of the shed blood of Jesus Christ, I come to You in prayer.  Precious Holy Spirit, help me pray and pray through me.  Lord, I ask that You anoint me with fresh oil.  I pray that every hindrance preventing me from coming into a closer relationship with You will be removed.  Take every obstacle from my mind and release me from all anxiety. Increase my desire to know You, Your ways and Your perfect will for my life.  Turn my heart to You, Father.  In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.

· Through prayer - we can release God to move on our behalf.
· Through prayer - we can see His hand move to supply all of our needs.
· Through prayer - we can see the enemy defeated and rendered defenseless.
· Through prayer - we can be equipped to serve in God’s army and build His Kingdom.
· Through prayer - we can see our families saved and living for God.
· Through prayer - we can see financial tragedies turned to triumphs.
· Through prayer - the possibilities are limitless.