Monday, September 23, 2013

Feast of Tabernacles Declarations

Breaking into Gods Cycles
Today I align with heaven, choose life and walk into new cycles of God’s blessing. I declare that now I am moving with the momentum of the New Year and the head waters of God’s Spirit is propelling me forward into my purpose which is God’s will. I am forgetting those things that are behind me. Mistakes, failures, bad choices, and missed opportunities which have been atoned for by the blood of Jesus. I am free now to see by faith the doors God is opening up for me in this New Year and I walk into this blessed new season under grace!
Celebrating God’s Glory
I celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles and rejoice in the Glory of God today. According to John 11:40 I confess, I believe therefore I will see the Glory of God this year. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word is God. All things are made through Him, and without Him nothing is made that is made. In Him is life, and the life is the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness does not overtake it. Just as the word (Jesus) was made flesh and tabernacle among us I declare this year I will see the word manifest and become reality in my life. I believe the promise of Psalm 84: For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. So now I arise and shine for my light has come and God’s glory is rising up on the inside of me!
First Fruits

In faith, obedience and with a willing heart I honor The Lord as I bring him a first fruits offering knowing God loves a cheerful giver.  By doing this I declare before heaven that I believe there is plenty of everything I need already provided for through the salvation of Jesus Christ. God promises me in Proverbs 3:9-10 if I honor the Lord with my possessions, and with the first fruits of all my increase; my barns shall be filled with plenty, and my vats shall overflow with new wine. I break all ties to the spirit of the world which is mammon, Satan's strategy which is lack and debt, and I align myself with heavens economy where there is more than enough. I am seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness therefore my God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory. I am moving now into a place of abundance so that I might be a channel of God’s blessings to others. This is my season to Prosper!