Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Time to Feast, a Time to Advance

Dear Word Alive,

I am so excited about this revelation in the Lord. It never ceases to amaze me the great lengths that He goes through to make sure that we do not miss the momentum that will lead us into a deeper understanding of Him, and His blessings. How awesome is the Lord?!

I have been so inspired throughout our series "Eats with Sinners," and today was not the exception. We had a great day at Word Alive today! Over 30 people made a choice for Christ, and many others found their way into a life group. That's worth a celebration!

This is such an exciting time in the Kingdom: it's the Head of the Year! So be encouraged in the Lord with me, and most of all, make sure you don't miss momentum! It is so important that we seek Him while He is near. So, if you missed service today, know that you can watch it online this week on our website, wordalive.org as well as on our Word Alive App. Also, as we prepare for Rosh Chodesh (the Head of the Month) this new year,  make sure that you keep watch on new posts on my blog where I will be sharing more information with you about how the 12 tribes are are linked to the 12 months. What's more, please make sure you don't miss the next two Sunday services which will be dedicated to celebrating both the Feast of Tabernacles and First Fruits.

I'm excited, and looking up to the heavens, as I write this to you. The Lord is good, and I can't help but have great expectations for what this season has in store for us, our families, and our lives in general. Don't you? Be encouraged with me! Taste and see that He is good! 

Keeping The Word Alive,
Kent Mattox