Monday, June 10, 2013

Blessing your gift

It is certainly wonderful to see how the Spirit of the Lord has been moving in the last few weeks during the Keeping the Word Alive series. We keep getting testimony after testimony of people's lives being touched and changed because they are now able to identify with their gifts and who God created them to be. People who have been bumping against people all throughout their lives, when all they really wanted was to connect with them, are discovering more and more their part in the master plan. Who am I? What is my purpose? What am I here for? What can I do? 
As we continue to move forward with this series and this teaching, it is my prayer that you continue to find fulfillment in who God created you to be, and that this fulfillment in turn activates in you the desire to pursue your purpose in the Kingdom. Today, as I promised, I am sharing with you the prayers of blessing for each one of the redemptive gifts as well as the renunciation prayer that we all declared during our Sunday service. 

Be blessed, and until next time!

-Kent

Prayer of renunciation:

almighty God and heavenly Father, I rejoice in calling you Father. I come to you acknowledging that you are Righteous Judge of the Universe and my loving Father. I have been deceived, and I acted wrongly out of my deception. I reject the lie that I need to or that I could earn your favor or your love. I reject and renounce my focus on human favor. I reject and renounce every incident in my family line where somebody chose to embrace human perspectives instead and renounce the cultural pressure that causes me to not excel. Father God, I come before your throne in my blood covenant relationship with Jesus Christ. This covenant gives me specific legal rights. I have a legal right to be free from the enemy’s curses and control, to possess my God-given birthright, and to reap good things where I have sown seed. I rejoice that you are the righteous judge of the universe, the Ancient of Days. Open the books in every branch of my family line.  Cover those things with the blood of Jesus in every branch of my family line. Bring that cleansing from the beginning of time to the present, to my physical and spiritual seed to a thousand generations. I command every devouring spirit that has been empowered by these curses to leave now in the name of Jesus and to go and never return to me or my spiritual seed or my physical descendants. OI realize today that there is power of life and death in my tongue and that you have set before me a choice of blessings or curses, life or death. Therefore, I say before the witnesses of heaven and earth that I chose blessings over curses, I chose life over death, and I chose light over darkness, for me and my family in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Blessing Prayer for Prophet:

Blessing Prayer for Servant:

Blessing Prayer for Teacher:

Blessing Prayer for Exhorter:

Blessing Prayer for Giver:

Blessing Prayer for Ruler:

Blessing Prayer for Mercy:

-Credit to Arthur Burk and Sylvia Gunter